RC. 497 339
WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY AND CHEMICAL COMPANY (NIGERIA) LIMITED
Potable, Process & Waste Water Treatment Solutions
ECOBULK SX / MX / LX
The SCHUTZ ECOBULK MX is a multitrip IBC which is easy to recondition. It utilizes the SCHUTZ Module System where individual parts can be simply exchanged. The top of the MX style is attached by screw-bolts allowing rapid removal of the inner bottle for refurbishment.
The SCHUTZ ECOBULK range offers the greatest possible volume in the minimum of space. This compact container system provides the best solution for the transport and storage of food grade or dangerous goods with specific weight up to 1.6 or 1.9 Easy to fill easy to stack easy to load.
• High molecular weight, high density polyethylene
(HMWHDPE), extrusion blow molded, especially shaped toensure complete discharge of contents.
Moulded bottom shell:
• Rigid, welded galvanized tubular steel grid with a large
permanently fixed identification plate & TICKET pouch. (For
free Collection of used SCHUTZ IBC - Conditions Apply).
• Pressed galvanized steel base shaped to support the inner
container and assist total drainage.
Steel, timber or plastic pallet (HDPE recycled material) 4
way entry. For goods with densities higher than 1.6 only a
steel palleted MX can be used.
• DN 150 with screw cap and 'o'-ring seal. Optional alternative
- additional 2" BSP threaded ventilating plug.
Opening DN 225 with UN-certification.
The Units (Ecobulk) are periodically dropped 1.9 meters from a purpose built testing facility with contents weighing 1.0 tonne, followed by a hydraulic pressure test to ensure no leakage occurs.
Maximum Fill Temperature is 70O Centigrade
Complete discharge through:
- integrated butterfly valve DN 50mm with lever handle
- replaceable valves are fitted with rear aluminium retaining.