RC. 497 339
WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY AND CHEMICAL COMPANY (NIGERIA) LIMITED
Potable, Process & Waste Water Treatment Solutions
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Policy
In fulfillment of this, WATTCCON is committed to maintaining a continuous effort to:
· Comply with all applicable health, safety and environment (HSE) laws and regulations, including federal, state and local requirements, as well as WATTCCON's HSE requirements.
· Operate on-site and remote facilities in a manner that protects the health, safety and environment of our employees and customers, and the communities in which we operate.
· Provide WATTCCON's employees with training in occupational health and safety, hazardous materials management, fire prevention and response, and environmental awareness, consistent with highest standards of professional practice.
· Proactively investigate all workplace accidents and illnesses in order to promptly correct any unsafe conditions or practices and maintain records accordingly.
· Strive to integrate HSE considerations into business planning and decision-making and assess HSE impacts and issues involved in the design, manufacture and marketing of existing and new products.
· Champion and support HSE responsibility among our employees in their practices, and facilitate and value their involvement and proactive taking of responsibility in achieving the goals of this policy.
· Promote pollution prevention, including the conservation of energy, water and raw materials resources, and ensure that all waste is handled and disposed of responsibly.
· Strive to achieve the ambitious goal of zero wasted resources, zero injuries and zero illnesses.
· Initiate an HSE management system as the framework for evaluating HSE impacts, developing programs, monitoring performance and reviewing progress, and achieving environmental responsibility and accountability throughout the company.
· Foster and promote environmental sustainable business practices through participation in industry groups, government agency forums, advocacy and citizen groups in the development of practical legislation's, innovative technologies and best management practices.