RC. 497 339
WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY AND CHEMICAL COMPANY (NIGERIA) LIMITED
Potable, Process & Waste Water Treatment Solutions
Packaged Potable and Wastewater Treatment Plants
ZeeWeed* packaged plants provide large-scale performance in a compact pre-assembled system incorporating a simple and expandable building-block design, GE packaged plants can be quickly set up in virtually any location and feature scalable treatment capacity that can be increased as demand grows. These highly automated, plug-and-play UF systems outperform conventional treatment alternatives in all categories, offering superior treated water quality that meets or exceeds regulatory requirements, reduced operating cost, smaller plant footprints, and highly reliable performance at a price that is comparable to conventional systems.
Pre-assembled and factory tested systems offer:
· Reduced on-site construction costs with
Less interconnecting requirements;
· Quick delivery with complete engineering
Package already completed;
· Cost-effective solutions for virtually all water
and wastewater treatment applications;
· Comprehensive cleaning capability for
peak system performance;
· Simple and highly automated operation and in-situ membrane cleaning;
· Modular building-block design;
· Simplified start up with minimal installation time;
· Compact footprint with flexible layout options;
· Greenfield or retrofit solutions.
Z-BOX is a packaged plant used for potable water treatment.
Z-MOD is a packaged plant used for wastewater treatment.
How membranes work?
Membranes are based on filtration methods found throughout nature. ZeeWeed membranes are hollow polymer fibers with billions of microscopic pores on the surface. The pores are much smaller in size than common contaminants, bacteria and viruses. This physical barrier only allows clean water to pass through while rejecting impurities-guaranteeing an exceptional water quality and clarity on a continuous basis. Application of pressure outside or a slight vacuum inside is all that is required to draw water into the membrane and filter out impurities.
Z-BOX H is a type of Z-BOX plant. It has compact self-contained design system that continuously provides high quality potable water by physically removing pathogens, particulates and impurities from virtually any water source. It is capable of treating water between the ranges of 38,000 L/ day to 60,000 L/ day depending on the units.
Features and Benefits
· Effectively blocks and remove bacteria, viruses and cysts from water supplies
· Significantly reduces colloids, turbidity, and organics
· Utilizes the same membrane technology chosen by large scale water filtration plants
· Effectively treats ground, surface or cistern water sources at the point of entry.
· Simple operation and installation results in cost effective capital, operation and maintenance
· Automated and efficient self-cleaning cycle flushes impurities down the drain
· Requires minimal water pressure to operate efficiently
· Easily connects to existing plumbing, providing superior filtration
· Single units can be grouped together to meet increased water demands, or even integrated with other technologies to create portable or permanent treatment systems
· Product performance validated by independent testing
Click to view Z-BOX H Specification.