RC. 497 339
WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY AND CHEMICAL COMPANY (NIGERIA) LIMITED
Potable, Process & Waste Water Treatment Solutions
Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC)
Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC) is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electric charge inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide pH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6. Its applications include:
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water.
2) Purification of industrial water and recycling water.
3) Purification of waste water.
4) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry.
5) Purification of waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry,beverage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mining, pharmaceuticals and paper-making.
6) Purification of waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals.
7) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevention.
8) Cement solidifying and moldings.
9) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerin and sugar.
10) Catalyzer carrier.
11) Paper-making glue.
For Material Safety Data on ACCEPTA Poly Aluminium Chloride brand click here >>